CEO at Logic Gates
Views:8728 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
Head - IT Infrastructure - CPG - IIM/IIT/NITIE/XLRI/MDI/FMS (13-17 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for Building and sustaining IT Infrastructure to support business. Ensuring all resources are optimized and processes are in place to deliver infrastructure productivity. Ensuring the stability of IT infrastructure and transactional systems through robust infrastructure support to all the business locations and set up processes in lines with company policies and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Designing and building a long-term roadmap to success on enterprise IT architecture and Appslandscape. Develop and implement SLA driven processes and procedures to keep pace with an expanding infrastructure at geographically diverse locations.
- Ensuring availability, scalability and accessibility of all IT systems supporting the business SLA's through high levels of technical advice and service transparency to all users, business leaders, executives and facilities.
- Drafting, driving and controlling the IT budget and cost optimization including capex and Opex execution and update the key stakeholders on a regular basis. Ensure IT spend in lines with the approved budgets
- Spearheading the infrastructure management and roll-out of IT systems including AS/ 450 for ERP, servers, population of about 600 + Desktops/ Laptops and 180 printers as per operational plans, budgets, service level agreements and corporate standards. Build and design the rollout of comprehensive IT solutions across new offices as per timelines
- Restructuring and providing technical expertise to LAN / WAN set-up across all locations. Oversee implementation and maintenance of online UPS, network, routers, Windows servers, storage, backup devices, MS Exchange and outlook architecture, remote access services and Intranet systems.
- Helpdesk management - Develop and implement procedures to provide high class end user helpdesk services overseeing all aspects including online ticket login, incident handling, escalation and matrix adherence.Drive continuous process improvements for better and faster service delivery; perform root cause analysis for recurring issues and ensure overall incidents are reduced month on month
- Effectively oversee System security interventions including firewall, proxy, antivirus, security patches and other security related technologies, to create an incident free IT environment
- Providing and maintaining comprehensive documentation of Company's IT infrastructure processes and controls as well as disaster recovery planning. Ensure compliance with all security and audit controls including SOX
- Maintaining the IT Assets in line with ITIL and ensure software licenses deployed are compliant
- Managing Asset life cycle - Plan - Procure - Deploy - Maintain - Refresh
- Implementing IT Infrastructure Security and Governance policies and SOPs
The incumbent should be an MBA in IT & Systems from premiere institutes like IIM- s, SPJIMR, NITIE, XLRI, MDI, IIT Mumbai, FMS Delhi, Jamnalal Bajaj etc.
- The incumbent should have at least 13 to 16 years of post MBA experience in managing large scale, transaction-intensive IT infrastructure operations in multi-location organizations.
- Experience in designing and implementing IT policies with exposure to SOX compliance within IT.
- Knowledge and experience with IT infrastructure technologies including the following :
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 or greater
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 or greater
- Unified communication utilizing Microsoft Lync
- Virtualization - Microsoft Hyper-V
- Networks: WAN/LAN/Internet/wireless
- CISCO routers, switches, and firewalls
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft Active Directory and DNS
- Microsoft System Center Suite
- IP Telephony
- Enterprise Video Conferencing Services
Candidates meeting above may contact - Sanjeev Shrivastava, 9810292852