Head - IS Audit - IT (12-18 yrs)
Head - IS Audit
- To Support HIA in identification of Key IT and IS risk areas in the Bank for the purpose of RBAP
- To prepare annual IT/IS Audit plan and get it reviewed from HIA
- To conduct or lead audit teams for conducting IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT and IS processes.
- To review the ongoing IS Audits and back-end audit activities like issue closure validation, audit partner interactions.
- To liaise with Cert-In empaneled Auditors
- Execution of IT audits assigned in line with Internal Audit Annual Plan.
- Ensure conduct regulatory audits for various banking applications including critical applications such as Core Banking System, Internet Banking etc.
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities.
- Review, evaluate and test application controls and ensure sustainability.
- CISA - Mandatory and/or CISSP