Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:920 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Head - Investor Relations - Construction/Infrasructure (18-22 yrs)
The Head of Investor Relations is responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders.
- The person is responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and for providing a very compelling investor relations road map.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework.
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
- Manage equity research and investor relationships.
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to to the leadership team.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Help prepare the company's Annual Report and other related regulatory documents.
Desired Qualifications :
- The head of IR must be a seasoned professional who has extensive experience in generating business results and leading teams with effective management skills and requires collaboration, communication, leadership, and vision.
- 18 - 22 years experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and Equity Research Analysts.
- Strong understanding of related laws and securities disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry.
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends.
- A professional who is also entrepreneurial, and has a client-minded focus.
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors.