Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:2839 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - International Sales - Real Estate Conglomerate (15-25 yrs)
Work for a Dubai based FORBES Global 2000 List company and get the global exposure you have always dreamed of!
- The 15 year old company, headquartered in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates has grown to become one of the leading company in wider Middle East and the United Kingdom.Our client features on the FORBES Global 2000 List, and has a market cap of $4.7 billion with sales of $1.95 billion. The company caters to a diverse and global audience.
- As the Head of International Sales, you will be responsible to create a channel sales model for the company. You will grow the Company's footprint by playing a leading role in planning of Channel sales strategy and targets, regular reviews, scheme design, policy formulation and ensuring smooth functioning of the sales function.
Key Responsibilities :
- Driving sales through the broker channel
- Responsible for the Sales leadership for the business within the group including P&L, budgeting and reporting structure
- Developing a 2-3 year product/service-level strategy for the overall channel sales-function aimed at achieving sustained competitive advantage and delivering the requisite revenue, profit margins and customer experience
- Implementing a mechanism for evaluation and categorization of broker channel
- Identifying and evaluating target industry segments, high-priority location/customer-clusters by generating regular
insights about the location specific environment and customer shifts and initiating targeted action to achieve the plan
- Translating the channel sales strategy into 1-yr and 2-yr service-level integrated operating plans - driving and achieving service-level priorities and actioning from the same
- Working and planning closely with multiple stakeholders [design/technology] to drive flawless execution of service strategy and structure
- Implementing channel sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with
Annual Business Plan :
- Managing the Sales channel and guiding the sales force
- Directing the Sales team and establishing sales targets at national level and helping them in breaking the same geographically, monthly, weekly and daily targets
- Developing a healthy investor database through the broker channel
- Focusing on increasing the Brand Equity - Marketing / Promotional Spend Effectiveness for the property
- Creating a distributor network to help generate consistent leads and sales
- Liasioning and working closely with the site heads for various promotional offers for broker channels
Candidate Profile :
- Demonstrable industry experience of 15 - 25 years having scaled up distribution lead sales business at a national level and handling a turnover of at least INR 700 CR
- MBA preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- High commercial acumen with strong client relationship management
- A good negotiator and a strong leader
- Drive and passion to roll up the sleeves and get the job done
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.