Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1348 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - International Sales - FMCG/Luxury (10-12 yrs)
Head - International Sales (Luxury)
- Be part of the Management Board that shapes all strategy for the company
- Manage the International Sales function for a Leading Global Jewelery Business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the diamond jewelery business. They have a global presence that ranks them among the top 10 diamond exporters in all of Asia.
Reporting to the Managing Director of the company; you will be primarily responsible for Driving Profits of the firm by Identifying key International customers and strengthening business relations. You will achieve this by:
- Monitoring sales, margins and collections for the Exports business verticals
- Developing action plans for improvement of the export vertical
- Ensuring effective publicity through ATL/BTL activities within budget
- Analysing market trends and developing profitable business models for B2B for international markets
- Developing team members and the critical talent in the Sales and Marketing function
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA with 10 years of International Sales experience (largely B2B) in the Jewelry/Luxury/Consumer Goods industry, with at least 3 years of leading a large/medium sales vertical for an export business involving large Modern trade outlets. You will display the ability to bring maturity, leadership and experience on board. You must have led a large sales team and be able to implement and lead change management in the sales function.
What's On Offer
- An opportunity to work with a top of the line, market leader in the Jewelery export space; that offers great pay and prospects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.