Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:335 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Insurance Operations (15-20 yrs)
- Ensure high quality and consistent delivery of the contracted outcomes in the Insurance Operations space:
- Identify and realise productivity improvement(s) in the delivery of contracted outcomes.
- Client relationship management through active and regular engagement.
- Active contribution in evaluating potential client processes in the bidding/sales process.
- Smooth & efficient on-boarding of new clients/processes.
- To oversee the general administration of the organisation including vendor management, financial reporting & audit, payments, contracting and Regulatory compliance.
- Liaison with support functions within (Legal, HR, IT Infra, ISMS, Audit etc) to ensure smooth functioning.
- 15+ years of experience with leading and managing Insurance operations functions (multiple location & multiple processes) in Insurance; in-depth experience in one of the lines of insurance Life or General is a must.
- Should have led or actively contributed to setting up or restructuring of operations function.
- Have had hands-on experience with (re)designing processes, developing SOPs and identifying best practices; experience in process audit will be valuable.
- Should have exposure to relevant technology set up for e.g., implementing workflow systems, basic automation tools etc.
- Should understand applicable quality and productivity frameworks like TQM, Six Sigma, ISO Standards, Kaizen.
- Exposure to operations of digital products or platform will be an added advantage.
- Masters degree in business administration (MBA, pref. Operations) or equivalent degree.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.