Deputy Manager at Talentiser
Views:442 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Inside Sales - Global Market - EdTech (6-19 yrs)
Hiring for Head Inside Sales global Work at one of the fastest-growing Australian global Ed-Tech in Cloud skilling and certification
FULLY REMOTE ROLE
We are looking for someone ready to move from an inside sales team leader into an inside sales CXO.
Bring your drive, ambition, people skills, creativity, customer empathy, and dedicated problem-solving skills to define, own, and lead the inside sales . With a clear, singular focus, you will play a critical role in helping company accelerate its growth.
As the Head of Inside Sales at company, you will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle from sales qualified lead to onboarding of the learner. You will build and lead a team of inside sales executives and customer success executives.
The role will have a global remit of selling the company Bootcamp programs to learners across India, the US, the UK, and Australia. You will be working directly with the Co-founder, a second-time founder and an exited tech entrepreneur with a career TCV of over $ 750million
- Build and lead the inside sales and customer success team
- Hire, train, and manage inside sales reps to sell Cloud Training services globally
- Build a high-performing sales process
- Develop well-targeted strategies and sales plans
- Ensure effective prospecting, up/cross-selling, pipeline development
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure sales representatives have consistent sales leads.
- Ensure a high level of usage and compliance with the CRM tools and process
- Monitoring activities like total inbound/outbound call time, IRA daily activity, average daily transactions, total transactions, average daily revenue, total revenue, and average sales.
- Regular reviews of performance with the team.
- Meet or exceed team quota and develop revenue forecasts, which is done through effective management of the sales team.
Role Experience :
- Love selling. A born sales leader who genuinely enjoys the thrill of selling with at least five years of sales experience. We need you to lead by example, driving the rest of the team to achieve exceptional results.
- Experience working in an Ed-tech.
- At least two years of experience working in a high-growth Ed Tech selling skill development programs to engineers/ working professionals globally
- Tons of empathy. Genuine care for the end customer and being able to relate to their hopes and aspirations. Ability to discover individuals with exceptional skills and bring them along on the journey of mutual success and win-win, inspiring and fostering a high-performing sales culture
- Unlimited ambition. Wants to make the next five years of life count. Drive to build something from scratch and enjoy the same rewards personally, professionally, and financially.
- An opportunity to create a world-class community and be part of a company with a real purpose.
- A values-led culture focused on collaboration, growth, and learning.
- Industry leading salary (consideration for ESOP)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.