Head - Information Technology & Systems - IT (10-12 yrs)
The role :
Major responsibilities of the position will include :
- Defining and implementing a scalable strategy, policies and systems/processes to manage and continuously build on digital infrastructure and information assets in accordance with strategic and operational goals
- Collaborating with teams to evaluate, recommend and implement technology driven options and solutions to best achieve their goals and objectives
- Putting together and tracking an annual IT infrastructure and operations budget and assisting in fundraising for the same
- Overseeing the procurement, installation and operations of computer systems, productivity and collaboration systems, security solutions and organization-wide support utilities/applications
- Implementing optimal solutions to cater to the IT support needs of staff
- Hiring and managing information systems personnel and contractors/vendors and/or engaging consultants as required.
Minimum qualifications, Skills required :
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about working in the social sector and has 10 to 12 years- work experience in the IT space within the corporate or social sector.
- Of these, at least 5 years should have been either in a managerial role, with responsibilities to define and implement elements of an organization's IT strategy, or as a senior consultant for IT infrastructure planning and implementation.
- Experience working on health care systems, training/learning management systems will be an advantage.
The person must have :
- Excellent organization and project management skills to plan and coordinate with multiple teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral communication skills to liaise with staff, external vendors, and customers
- Excellent collaboration skills to partner with all operational teams and support change management
- Great problem-solving skills to deal with problems and find solutions or workarounds
- Initiative to plan, execute, anticipate and report risks