Recuitment Manager at Vrinda Global
Views:721 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Head - Information Technology - Manufacturing (18-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Strategic drive towards business with latest technology and cost effective, Innovative IT Solution with Automation effective MIS and Controls.
- Establishing organizational technology vision and goals.
- Establishing and enforcing IT guidelines, policy and standards and managing IT budget.
- Evaluate Business Needs, Study IT systems to evaluate effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement and appropriate IT Solutions.
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development.
- Strategizing and implementing technology that results in company growth.
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters, budgets, and potential ROI.
- Collaborating with leadership team to create long-term plans and improvements.
- Providing support and mentorship to IT team members.
- Creating and customizing technology systems for optimized performance.
- Sourcing and Buying technology software, equipment, and accessories for company by selection of the right suitable vendors.
- Implementing technology to streamline internal operations and optimizing strategic benefits.
- Ensuring company's technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations.
- Evaluate Best Practices and Implement the Same Wherever Necessary.
- Periodical Evaluation of Controls and tightening / implementation of the same.
- Implement the Commercial, Accounting, Legal, Taxation Standards / Rules through the Systems .
- Effective MIS Generation with Minimum Effort and Duplication of Effort.
- SAP ERP Package implementation, improvements.
- Support Factories and other locations for smooth IT Operations.
- Hardware Procurement & Maintenance.
- Software (other than SAP) procurement, development and implementation.
- Vendor Development.
- LAN / WAN uptime.
- Support Internet and Email for all locations.
- Development, implementation, improvement of existing and new portals, IT systems.
Candidate's Profile :
Education, Experience & Skills :
- Engineering Graduate with MBA\PGDM in Business Management or IT.
- Overall 18 - 20 Years. Exposure in large manufacturing industry with wide spread offices and sufficient complexity. Making use of it as strategic tool.
- Use Of IT As Strategic Tool, Entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- SAP Knowledge Preferable IT Infrastructure Trends
- Coordination with functional heads, vendors, developers.