Manager - Leadership Hiring at Saaki, Argus, Averil Consulting
Views:408 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Information Technology - FMCG/Manufacturing Firm (20-25 yrs)
About the Company: Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturing company of a largest group in India
- Be accountable for the management of IT as the key enabler of the company's competitive edge.
- Identify and adapt new technologies allowing business to leverage, develop and foster relationship with tech vendors and service providers to enhance IT capabilities
- Take the lead in advancing the integration of cloud technologies, updating legacy applications, automating workflows with AI/ML solutions, and implementing a digital first approach.
- Create a company-wide IT vision and roadmap that aligns with organization's long-term growth objectives.
- Encourage the use of agri-driven analytics to enhance the farmer experience.
- Manage smart manufacturing initiatives, making sure that state-of-the-art technologies are incorporated into company's production processes.
- Examine and explore new technologies, especially in the context of Crop Management ERP Systems, to increase productivity and innovation.
- Create a digital platform for governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) to improve business sustainability.
- Take ownership of the cyber security function as a crucial business component, collaborating closely with selected partners to assure data-security and IT-security, with effective protection against both external and internal threats via security policy execution.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading enterprise level IT function, with overall 20 years of experience
- Experience in managing IT in a large manufacturing industry
- Experience in Public cloud (AWS or Azure) deployments, SaaS application services
- Should have developed a comprehensive strategy, plan and implement the company's IT and digital roadmap
- Led and implemented digital transformation initiatives aligning with company's shared objective
- SAP - Understanding implementation, manufacturing, finance modules.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Management skills related to people and technology
Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in IT or similar
Experience: 20+ years of experience