Director at G9 Human Capital
Views:837 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Information Technology - Contract Logistics Firm (10-25 yrs)
Area of responsibility
- Understanding of Warehousing and Distribution business processes
- Hands-on Business and IT system analyst role requiring experience/expertise within or similar distribution systems capable of supporting supply chain functions.
- Thorough knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Managing relationship with IT Vendors and solution providers.
- Should have knowledge of the best practices in the supply chain and logistics industry
- Prior experience using an ERP, MRP or WMS is considered an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to function in a fast-paced multifunctional environment where priorities change quickly
- Knowledge and understanding of supply chain distribution and warehouse slotting concepts
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible and handle interactions with all levels of organization and with external clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with other members of the team and with non-technical users
- Collaborate and facilitate with functions & Units to understand their requirements and facilitate operations through system up gradation / introduction of new technology (as required).
- To build up a sustainable IT platform to improve productivity of manpower through continuous up gradation of applications and automation.
- Help business to Re-engineer the process by leveraging IT with the help of below Technology:
- IOT (Internet of things)
- Maintenance and New Developments under Barcode Technology
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services by monitoring in the area of networking, messaging, data center operation, database, application server etc.
- Define and communicate corporate plans, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating IT systems.
- To ensure IT systems operations adheres to applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare & formulate IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals.
- To plan and manage security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification or access, destruction or disclosure.
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Ensure effective and efficient services to meet the users requirement.