VP- Business & Operations at Menschen Consulting
Views:691 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - Information Technology - Brewery/Distillery/Manufacturing (20-25 yrs)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline with an IT focus would be preferred.
- Around 20 + years of experience in strategic planning, development, implementation, infrastructure and maintenance of integrated systems across multiple hardware and software platforms.
- Should have experience with technologies such as enterprise application integration, web technologies, SQL, SSRS, BI reporting, CRM, ERP (Navision/ Others), Dot net applications.
- Should have experience in managing IT at Manufacturing locations User IT performance/ tools, managing system uptime, resilience, Infrastructure, Asset management, site connectivity across locations, LAN, WAN set-up, Plant IT solutions like SCADA.
- Should have experience in setting up overall Organization-wide Unified IT application landscape, architecture, Migration to Cloud, Information security, IT policy and guidelines, User productivity/ workplace tools
- Should have created IT unit, set-up from scratch Organizational application landscape, Building IT processes, documentation, policies, guidelines, Team ways of working across Head office and plant locations.
- Should have successfully developed and implemented new technologies and work processes.
- Should have demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective technical solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Should be able to operate across the spectrum: Providing overall thought leadership, Vision for the team coupled with ability to get into details, hand-on as required.
- Should have demonstrated high competency in project management and the execution of multiple projects; high competency in application development and maintenance; competency in infrastructure planning, deployment and end user support.
- Should have demonstrated competency in obtaining year over year productivity, while maintaining a robust technical environment and delivering.
- Should have an understanding of technology directions, trends and strategic business impact of key business and IT initiatives.
- Should have strong leadership ability that energizes multi-functional work teams to learn and apply new skills/techniques to business needs.
- Should have thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology and demonstrated competency in business and technical architecture.
- Should have the ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques.
- Should have strong oral and written communications; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others
- Should have strong appreciation of the business KPIs, understanding user perspectives and brings in smart technical solutions delivering value to business, at good speed.
The candidate should have strong execution experience across:
- Industry 4.0 solutions, Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, Process Automations with tools like: Automation anywhere, UI path etc., Experience with manufacturing industry IT systems, ERP (Navision/ others), Digital transformation programs, Distributor Management and Sales force automation, working with Tier 2-3 vendors/ start-ups who have provided low cost disruptive solutions. Manufacturing IT solutions and overall IT at the plant locations/ site management.
Leadership & Management Behavioural Competencies :
- Team Leadership
- Leads teamwork proactively across a variety of situations.
- Building Talent to raise the talent level across the organization, including the manufacturing locations
- Understands implicitly how to manage and work with different people and various working styles.
- Establishes conditions systematically for high performance teamwork based on the requirements of the situation.
- Ensures that effective team processes are implemented down in the organization
- Someone who has a demonstrated track record of attracting, retaining, and developing high-end talent
- Should have demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
- Should have gained experience in leading cross-functional work teams.
Analytical Thinking :
- Probes easily and deeply into important details, even on exceptionally complex financial or quantitative issues.
- Breaks down problems skillfully and in various ways to ensure that no stone is left unturned.
- Builds analytical and quantitative problem solving into an organization-wide trait.
- Strategic thinking and having the focus on executing the strategy
Driving Results :
- Translates corporate business goals into well-defined performance plans for the organization.
- Designs and manages performance management processes that deliver results far exceeding expectations.
- Aligns individual performance goals and measures systematically, and consistently uses them to drive performance.
- Engages the entire organisation in tracking performance metrics to ensure superior results.
- Drives user community across functions towards new age IT solutions and raising the level of IT usage in the organization though disruptive IT tools acts as a strong change agent.
- Driving sustainable results proven track record of delivering value oriented business outcomes is a must
- Working across Vendor partners, tightly holding them accountable in delivering results, high performance IT solutions, Infrastructure, as per agreed KPIs
Customer Orientation :
- Cultivates a deep, proactive understanding of customers requirements and goals across customers entire extended value chain.
- Acts as customer advocate, taking initiative to overcome obstacles, solve customer problems and improve overall customer satisfaction and demand.
- Ingrains customer orientation as an organization-wide trait, continuously and proactively driving customer satisfaction and demand.
Managing Innovation :
- Responds to business problems or challenges with new perspectives and explores a variety of relevant possible solutions.
- Champions innovation as a primary business driver. Stimulates the team/organization's initiative to find better solutions and apply them optimally.
- Generates highly innovative solutions that others haven't thought of or that others couldnt make practical.
Personal Characteristics :
- Strong ownership
- Energy, Passion and Drive.
- Engaging and Inspiring
- Effective communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Multitasking skill.