Head - Information Technology - BFSI (12-15 yrs)
We are looking for IT Head for one of the leading investment bank in India to manage their technology practice
- Overall responsibility for managing and developing India IT organisation.
- A key stakeholder in the IT Global location strategy, work collaboratively with CTO and directs to
- Define optimal location of competencies and teams
- Identify new opportunities to optimize cost and service delivery model and incorporate into budgeting and expense co-ordination
- Define operating models for services, key initiatives and projects as necessary
- Establish offshore governance processes - relating to communication, documentation, reporting, demand management etc.
- Translate strategic plan into action
- Establish and Improve service delivery metrics.
- Actively develop India based Delivery Managers – provide hands on coaching as necessary
- Successfully led engagements in a global delivery model for development and infrastructure teams
- Experience in implementing methodologies for offshoring – best practices relating to requirements, estimation, testing, quality assurance, cost-effective knowledge transfer and training
- Active experience in organization wide methodologies and frameworks such as SEI-CMM 5 certification
- Communication with stakeholders on service levels, improvement areas and opportunities
- Ability to cultivate effective working relationships with global customers, stakeholders and colleagues.
- High level of comfort in dealing with stakeholders at various levels in a matrix organization, onsite and offshore
- Build credibility with key stakeholders through a data oriented approach to problem solving, transparent and timely communication and boundary-less behavior
- Ability to build strong and cohesive teams of varying sizes
- Strong track record of retention and engagement of delivery teams
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering
- Minimum 12-15 years related experience
- Experience in Financial Services Projects
Please write in your resume to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.