Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:2164 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Head - Information Technology (14-18 yrs)
Position based with a Large Business Group in Gurgaon.
Key Responsibility :
- Responsible for the entire IT & Technology function.
- Driving the IT road Map for the organization.
- Develop world class & Cost-optimized IT Infrastructure, network, Cybersecurity framework, DR & BCP Framework, Hardware management, Plant security and access control management
- Manage all day to day IT operations
- Managing the IT Capex and Opex budgets for the company with strong focus on ROI for all IT spends.
- Play a key role in developing the Digital, E commerce and Mobile Tech landscape for the company in line with the focus on Consumer Segment growth.
- Own, manage and Develop the ERP application (Oracle) including wide basing its application across business processes and integrating it with other applications.
- Overall, make IT & Technology the Back bone of the organization in its growth Journey.
- Expertise in vendor and product evaluation with focus on overall IT architecture, technology stack & IT road Map to ensure smoother integration, transition and post implementation support.
- Custom Solutions - Core experience in managing the design, development and implementation of business solutions along with managing post implementation support, user training, change management and driving solution adoption.
- IT Architecture - Experience in consolidating the overall IT landscape and creating a unified IT Architecture at the organization level focusing on key technology trends like Cloud, Mobility, Analytics, RPA, IOT, AI etc.
- Good experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, SDLC and BPMS practices and latest technology trends like Cloud Computing, AI/ML, RPA, IOT, Block chain
- IT Operations, Infrastructure & Security: Experience in managing the complete IT operations, infrastructure, network, security, governance and user support for multi-location diversified setups.
- Expertise in all aspects of Partner /Vendor Management (Evaluation, Negotiation, Selection, Performance, SLA)
- Experience in handling website development, redesign, creating mobile apps and digital interfaces to tap end consumers