Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:197 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head/Influencer - Content Marketing & Account Management - eCommerce Firm (8-15 yrs)
Head Influencer Content Marketing & Account Management
We are handling an exciting opportunity with leading Ecommerce company based at Bangalore. They are looking for an person who will own & drive our influencer acquisition and engagement strategy across programs and categories. deep on influencer and social media platform trends and understand how commerce fits into influencers' content strategy. You will be responsible for identifying and negotiating partnerships with influencer agencies and other influencer stakeholders to drive incremental revenue, new customers and awareness for brand.
- Structure partnerships which onboard influencers at scale
- Develop and execute new ways of connecting with influencers and partners
- Drive special deal terms and negotiations with existing partners to efficiently maximize their promotional activities for the brand.
- Work closely with the social advertising, product, account management & marketing teams to act as liaison to partners.
- MBA from a premier business school
- 8 TO 12+ years post-MBA experience in business development, strategic account management or marketing functions
- Exceptional commercial acumen, negotiation skills, relationship building and influencing abilities to impact decision making at CXO levels.
- Superior organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines in frequently pivoting business.
- Strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to measure service levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.