Consultant at Roose & Korah
Views:557 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Industrial Relations & Admin - Construction (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Plan manpower requirement to match strategic plans of the company, assist to recruit best talents on time and organize effective MIS of HC function.
- To maintain Congenial and Harmonious Industrial Relations and there should be no Stoppage of Work arising out of Labour unrest. Ensure timely redressal of employees- grievances and compliances with all applicable labour laws.
- To ensure efficient and productive use of the company's manpower in alignment with dynamics of business requirement.
- Effective utilization of available resources To provide learning opportunities at all levels across BU's for the all round development of employees in terms of their knowledge, skills and to drive right behavior for improvement in their work efficiency and effectiveness in line with the organization's vision.
- Responsible for effective implementation and further monitoring of Sustainability projects progressively in compliance with statutory guidelines.
- Responsible for statutory compliance and due diligence of organizational policies from time to time. Review and recommend for updating personnel policies, procedures & rules and communicate relevant policy information's to various levels.
- Development of an Organizational culture that emphasizes team work, collaboration and Positive Superior and Subordinate relationships.
- Create performance culture by institutionalizing modern performance management systems, set and maintain performance criteria for reporting staff. Enhancing commitment of employees at all levels for excellence in performance.
- Periodically review the system, structure and the people of the company and take corrective measures. Work out and implement career development and succession plans. Facilitate competency building and skills development.
- Manage the site's human capital development programs including performance appraisal, management development, organizational change and job re-design.
- Liaise effectively with local communities, political parties, government authorities.
- To ensure efficient Services are delivered under Admin related works - Vehicles, Canteen,), renewal of relevant licenses/permits within the HC Budget and policy.
- Ensure the compliance of health, safety and environmental Policies. Ensure that occupational health & safety work practices comply with statutory and corporate policies and procedures, and that management risk control programs are implemented.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.