Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:1509 Applications:584 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Human Resources - Retail (10-19 yrs)
The HR Head, also known as the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), is a senior executive responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the human resources function within the organization. This role plays a critical role in developing and executing HR strategies that align with the company's overall business objectives. The HR Head is responsible for creating and maintaining a positive and productive work environment, attracting and retaining top talent, and ensuring compliance with all relevant labor laws and regulations.
Strategic HR Leadership:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and policies that support the company's mission and goals.
- Collaborate with the executive team to align HR initiatives with business objectives.
- Provide guidance and counsel to senior management on HR-related matters.
Talent Acquisition and Management:
- Oversee the recruitment and selection process, ensuring the organization attracts and hires top talent.
- Develop and maintain effective onboarding and orientation programs.
- Implement talent management and succession planning strategies.
- Foster a positive workplace culture that promotes employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Address employee concerns, conflicts, and grievances in a fair and timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations, including employment contracts and termination procedures.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Design and administer competitive compensation and benefits programs.
- Monitor industry trends and benchmarking data to ensure competitive compensation packages.
- Oversee the administration of payroll and benefits programs.
- Implement performance appraisal systems and provide guidance on performance improvement.
- Drive a performance-driven culture by setting clear performance expectations and goals.
Training and Development:
- Identify training needs and develop employee training and development programs.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and professional growth.
HR Compliance and Risk Management:
- Ensure compliance with labor laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Mitigate HR-related risks and maintain accurate HR records.
- Handle legal matters related to HR, such as employment disputes and claims.
HR Analytics and Reporting:
- Utilize HR metrics and data to make informed decisions and recommendations.
- Prepare and present HR reports to senior management and the board.
- Develop and manage the HR department's budget, including staffing, training, and technology investments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.