Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:2444 Applications:505 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Human Resources - Pharmaceutical Industry (15-20 yrs)
Head HR India ( 15-20 years ) Pharmaceutical
Reporting into the India MD&Regional HRHead :
- You will be responsible to manage HR & IR for Pan India for a employee base of 500 + across corporate and sales
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time. Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency.
- On-going engagement with the client population to ensure effective HR support and coverage. Develop and implement appropriate communication processes and interventions on an on-going basis.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively. Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability.
As a successful candidate :
- You should have hands on expertise in leading HR and hands on experience in talent management, engagement
- You should have exposure of working in Pharma comapnies
- You should have significant experience of working with MNC companies