Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:5762 Applications:747 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
General Manager/AVP - Human Resources - Pharmaceutical/Chemical/Manufacturing (16-24 yrs)
Role : GM / AVP - Human Resources - Pharmaceutical / Chemical / Manufacturing Industry
Location : West India
To manage people and culture with a focus on leadership and people development through effective Human Resource practices in-line with organizational framework.
- Develop and implement an agenda for Human Resource strategy in line with the business objectives. Ensure human resource plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to develop & execute human resource strategies that effectively support and enhance the overall business strategies.
- Directs the development and establishment of adequate and equitable personnel policies throughout the organization, including compensation policies and employee benefit plans which will enable us to attract and retain talent.
- Define and execute recruitment strategy to ensure attraction & selection of talent in-line with organizational values and business objectives.
- Drive a performance oriented culture which ensures linkage between individual goals and organizational objectives by promoting fairness and transparency in the process and open communication between all parties involved.
- Building a learning culture by facilitating focused employee learning & development opportunities to enable employees succeed in current and future roles.
- Develop & execute a High Potential management program to ensure engagement and retention of talent pool and build a robust pipeline for the succession plan.
- Implement a robust engagement, recognition and communication framework in order to ensure a high level of engagement level in the organization.
- Build and promote E - enabled Human Resource Systems to improve employee experience and team productivity.
- Work with the senior functional leaders and department heads to understand the market trends and initiate multiple interventions within Organization Development, Learning & Development and Talent Management space.
- Coach & support line managers on employee relations, driving performance and guide them on complex HR issues to minimize financial and legal risk.
Academic: MBA/PGDM - HR
- 16 + years exp post PG.
- Type of Industry : Pharmaceutical / Chemical Industry
- Specific knowledge of any area - Building Organization culture, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Performance Management System and Human Resource Compliance.
- Facilities & Administration experience