Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:2296 Applications:558 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Human Resources - Pharma (12-20 yrs)
- Only Pharma/Healthcare/Healthtech HR Heads should apply
Team of 20+
- Define the vision and tactical programs for HR in alignment with the long-term perspective and annual priorities of the business
- Work with the leadership team to develop the culture and practices that ensure business strategies and priorities are enabled with the right organizational design, planning, development, and retention programs and intended outcomes
- Consult with leadership on the organization's mission, vision, strategy, and business goals; Working with strategy/planning and business operations partners, develop and roll-out frameworks to communicate and drive top to bottom goal alignment.
- Work effectively, transparently and in a partner-like fashion to advise and influence the founders, the leadership team, ensuring buy-in to key policy and process designs and discipline on companywide implementation.
- Strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
- Establish robust HR practices, systems and processes to ensure management, development and retention of talented workforce.
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system, putting the Talent Management framework in place, Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.