Vice President at USRC
Views:972 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Head - Human Resources - Pharma (10-15 yrs)
Head HR- Pharma
Talent Acquisition :
- Work with the leadership team to ensure alignment of talent acquisition with the business goals, and identify talent needs/or gaps to develop across the organisation.
- Driving organizations growth story by setting up robust recruitment processes, extensive talent mapping (niche/ mass, within/ cross-industry), and hiring best-in-class talent within strictly defined turnaround time -
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with targeted colleagues/universities and managing the campus recruitment and selection process. Responsible for the management of recruiting events as well as marketing.
- Increase hiring through employee referral channel
- Develop systematic induction and on-boarding process to ensure that decrease staff turnover. Implement Induction and onboarding program and Feedback Capture mechanism for improvement to the induction and onboarding process.
Strategic Business and HR Partnership :
- Establishing and developing strong working relationships with senior management to understand key business drivers and associated overcome current and future organizational challenges and help them in achieving a business goal.
- To translate and apply strategic and business targets to HR processes, products, services, outcomes, and consequences, and to develop policies.
- Developing a high-performing HR organization to guarantee the optimum results are achieved with high quality.
Organisation Design and Change Management :
- Formulate the Organisation Design and Work Band Structure to cater to Transformation Agenda.
- Consulting business leaders on Organisational design to build future-ready business
- Develop and implement change management initiatives that facilitate/enable organizational growth and transformation and effect continuous improvement with minimum disruptions.
Talent Acquisition (Hiring best in class):
Leadership, Culture & Organisation Development :
- Lead Leadership Program across management levels to strengthen the leadership capability.
- Design & Conceptualize Organisation Development Interventions to build the future-fit organization.
- Drive the Diversity and Inclusion strategy through various interventions to achieve the diversity of ratios as defined by the organization.
- Develop a culture of respect, dialogue, transparency, and co-operations.
- Build Employer Brand-Have designed the overall employer's branding proposition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.