Vice President at Meyrahkee Advisors
Views:864 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Human Resources - Online/Internet - XLRI/TISS (10-15 yrs)
About the company:-
Founded in 2013. Whatfix disrupts the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walk Through inside applications at the exact time a task is being performed. We provide enterprises with a Software Platform that allows them to create Interactive Guides or Flows that sit as an overlay inside any web application. Flows are Contextual - appear based on where you are in the application (location) and who you are (role). Whatfix Flows help with new user on-boarding, ongoing customer support, training and result in Accelerated Product Adoption.
Market size: $8 Billion potential market size and <2% penetrated. The Enterprise Customers for CRM, HR/HCM are all customers and <2% have purchased DAP.
Two Leading Vendors: In the Enterprise Application Software market there are only two vendors - WalkMe and Whatfix. Large market, under penetrated & only 2 vendors.
Whatfix vs. WalkMe: We have key competitive differentiators along the following categories: Product Strategy; Technology and Go-To-Market. More details when you see the product in action. Validation - Whatfix Fortune 500 Customers: We have several large Fortune 500 and Fortune 10 customers that use Whatfix for their Digital Adoption requirements. Several of our Customers have standardized on Whatfix as their Digital Adoption Platform across their Software Application packages and have purchased Whatfix for multiple applications. These include: Cisco, Amazon, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Cardinal Health, Facebook, Ameriprise Financial, Western Union, UPS and many more.
Recognition - Gartner: Market research from Gartner categorizes Whatfix as a market leader in the Digital Adoption Software (DAS) market where there is increasing demand for DAS across applications
- Work with the founders on building the people practice
- Overall responsible for HR function for all Whatfix offices (India, US, UK, Au) & other future ones.
- Defining HR road-map
- Refining Organization Structure at every stage of growth
- Streamlining communication,
- Responsible for defining the values for the organization and building processes and practice around the same
- Ability to understand the business and plan on the resources required
- Build the competency framework across functions
- Work on job leveling and bench-marking
- Build the talent acquisition practice and drive the same
- Drive employer branding initiatives. Identifying and implementing HR best practices to keep whatfix at forefront Cross culture HR practices.
- Driving talent acquisition
- Create the talent management practice (engagement, appraisals, training and development)
- Create the rewards strategy (Compensation, benefits, rewards & recognition)
- Abreast with the current market trends
- Prior experience of working with a startup that has grown at accelerated pace is a must
- Ability to be hands on and also get work done is important
- Must have build talent practices and understand the best practices
- Ability to think based on first principles is important
- Ability to work with a small team and build practices based on human needs
- Must have hunger to learn and grow
- Knack for spotting talent, engaging and growing
- Ability to effectively manage conflicts
- Experience in managing recruiting, HR BP, HR Ops team"
- Bachelors + MBA (TISS/XLRI Preferred)