Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:1532 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Head - Human Resources - Manufacturing Firm (22-30 yrs)
We are a leading, professionally managed Executive Search organization engaged in identifying Senior Talent for our clients who are World-Renowned MNCs & Indian Enterprises across diverse verticals. We do placements across functions and across India.
Our clients are a Leading Manufacturing organization based in Navi Mumbai with 4 manufacturing plants across India & overseas and a headcount of 800+. They have profitable & growing operations.
Our clients are looking for an accomplished HR Manager to be based in Navi Mumbai to take ownership of all HR, Personnel & Administration functions. Will report to the Business Head.
Ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, ownership, and integrity and possess a strong entrepreneurial drive and vision.
1. Talent Management: Managing and monitoring HR functions/matters including Employee Relations, Employee Engagement at the Head office as well as factories and other locations, coordinating with the HR personnel of all locations, and developing and implementing human resource policies & HR strategies that support business objectives.
2. Talent & Performance Management: Overseeing Monthly follow-up with HODs for monthly KPI and MIS reports. Coordinate with HODs for training needs, goal-setting exercises, monthly/quarterly reviews, and succession planning. Coordinate with HODs to create / update dept. wise SOPs and JDs, Facilitate quarterly / mid-year / annual reviews; coordinate for one-on-ones.
3. Recruitment: Overseeing the recruitment Process in the organization, forecasting staffing needs, and tracking key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates. Must have recruited at the Senior Management Levels
4. Statutory Compliances: Ensure timely renewal of various licenses/filing of returns under Factory, Contract Labour, Payment of wages, Maternity Benefit, POSH, Bonus, Gratuity, MPCB, Stability Certificate, etc. Stay up to date with Govt policies w.r.t Payroll and Statutory compliances.
5. Grievance Handling: Connect with employees on a regular basis to understand and resolve their grievances and provide counsel/guidance as per need/situation, Analyze grievance data to reduce recurrence in the long term.
6. Supervision: Supervising and managing HR personnel and providing guidance
7. General Administration: Oversee general administration pertaining to the organization and support/co-ordinate for various ad hoc projects assigned by management
1. Education: Any graduate / BBA-HR, MBA/PGDM - HR / MSW / MHRM / MLW
2. Should have 22+ Years of experience in manufacturing organizations handling HR activities in corporate, manufacturing, and industrial environments.
3. Excellent working knowledge of PMS, payroll, Statutory Compliances, and Recruitment portals. Hands-on experience with HRMS System will be added advantage.
4. Excellent interpersonal, written & oral communication skills.
5. Proactive approach: Ability and readiness to have a hands-on approach and execution when necessary of any responsibilities of the HR function when required
The position is expected to be closed in the next 4 weeks.
Our clients offer excellent salaries and career growth prospects.
If interested, please mail your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org giving Ref: HR, NP.
Kindly also provide the below information:
1. Name of Institute and Year of completing your MBA:
2. Name of your current organization:
3. Number of manufacturing locations of your organization:
4. Your current designation:
5. Your current KRAs:
6. Headcount of your organization:
7. The number of years of experience in HR:
8. Number of years of experience, if any, in overseas manufacturing operations:
9. Who do you report to:
10. Size of the team reporting to you:
11. Number of Senior Managers recruited by you in 2022:
12. Your current CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs, per annum):
13. Your expected CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs, per annum):
14. Joining time if selected:
15. Your availability date/time for the interview:
16. Where do you stay in Mumbai:
17. Your willingness to be located in Navi Mumbai
18. Your contact/mobile number:
19. Detail/s of any major achievement/s in your career: