CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1492 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Head - Human Resources - Manufacturing Firm (10-15 yrs)
Head Division HR - Manufacturing
- Provide Leadership to the HR Team at Unit 7 (Outerwear & Denim HO) to provide HR Business Partnering support for the entire Outerwear & Denim division.
- Work closely with the Outerwear & Denim leadership to maintain optimal manpower planning, budgetary controls and HR Operational efficiency.
- Accountable for adhering the Group Talent Acquisition policy and own the hiring of all Staff (executive) upto Sr. GM Level
- Lead the administration function within the division and provide direction to administration & safety function within the business operations.
- Own the people metrics and handhold operational excellence within factory operations from a HR perspective.
- Monitor and facilitate Goal Setting, Performance Management and downstream annual salary increase planning and rewards exercise in liaison with Corporate HR.
- Lead the Employee Engagement activities at executive level and establish 1-1 connect with Managers and above
- Be a single point of contact for all talent management and succession planning initiatives implemented at corporate level to manage senior talent within the group.
- Articulate the L&D requirements for the division and execute the same through a well-planned activity calendar in liaison with the Corporate L&D.-
- MBA/ PGDM in HR from an institute of repute with 10+ yrs. of experience
- Min. 3 yrs. in-depth exposure in managing HR in a manufacturing environment at management level. Product or consumer industry also welcome
- Should have prior experience of working in a matrixed environment (Business & Corp HR).
- Geographically diverse manufacturing operations experience will be a definite advantage.
- Handling a team of HR professionals will be a pre-requisite.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.