Practice Head at RecSol India
Views:1390 Applications:389 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Human Resources - Manufacturing/Auto (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Looking for a strong HR professional with 15-20 years experience, qualified from a tier1 / tier 2 college. Should have good exposure in HR function and has managed multiple plant locations.
- This person should have expertise in HR across talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, performance management system, employee relations, HR policy & frameworks and compliance with HR laws. Basically, creating an institution that can attract and retain extraordinary talent
Job responsibilities include :
1. Core HR functions of HR Strategy,
2. Talent Management
3. Talent Acquisition
4. Compensation & Benefits
5. Learning & Development
6. Performance Management systems
7. HR Policies & Processes
8. Internal communications
9. Industrial Relations ( Should have ground level experience of managing Industrial Relations & Union negotiations for a few years at least ), should have overseen and have a good grasp of Statutory Compliances.
10. Thorough knowledge about the human resource laws and regulations in India, best practices and policies.
Essential skills/experience :
Academic Qualification :
- Degree in Engineering / Science / Humanities / Commerce from a reputed institute / university.
- An MBA in HR from a reputed Institute
Skills & Experience :
- 15-20 years of experience of leading HR in an entrepreneurial and ambitious organization with demonstrable success, including at least 12 years at a leadership HR, managing Strategy and Delivery.
- Content Areas: should have worked in strategic HR areas, including Performance Management, Talent Management, Leadership Development, M&A integration and Rewards Design
- Strategic thinking, Analytical thinking, effective communication and planning skills.
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Excellent supervisory, team building, counseling and negotiating skills
- Ability to deploy HR interventions to attract, retain & develop best in class talent
- Familiar with working in the fast paced and performance driven cultural environment
- Competencies Required: Stakeholder Management, Functional Expertise of HR, Drive for Results, and Collaboration with all business groups.
Location : Nagpur
PS - Working knowledge of Marathi is a must, at least spoken.