AM - Recruitment at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:4074 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
Head - Human Resources - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Reporting : Managing Director
Help develop Vision and HR Strategy
- Provide inputs to MDs to articulate strategy into specific milestones for incorporation into the performance management process and aligning the structure
- Develop HR strategy in line with organization strategy to create a 3-4 year blueprint in terms of people, cost etc.
- Prepare and freeze annual HR strategy for the year, as a subset of the 3-4 year blueprint
- Provide inputs for annual HR budgets and costs. Ensure steps in order to ensure accurate, timely budgeting & forecasting
- Determine the most effective organizational structure to meet business growth plans
- Propose & deploy structure post approval in order to ensure the optimum organization structure that drives business growth
- Consolidate manpower plan taking into account the most effective and efficient structure
- Develop and deploy the sourcing strategy and recruitment plan
- Oversee recruitment processes in order to meet manpower requirements in time and within budgets
- Ensure that hiring is as per the defined positions in the structure.
- Prepare MIS related to hiring timelines and sourcing mix.
Compensation and Benefits
- Define compensation philosophy for the organization and determine compensation plans (fixed and incentive plans)
- Develop benefit & remuneration structures that are in line with market practices and rewards employees
- Oversee Implementation of reward and recognition schemes, communicate new schemes as appropriate with relevant guidelines in order to ensure that talent is appropriately recognized, motivated and developed
- Design a rewards and recognition framework for white collar employees around values and the competency framework
- Incorporate periodic changes to the incentive team and Variable Pay plans of the company as per business performance from time to time.
- Laying down and driving the performance management process across the organization for both white collar and blue collar employees
- Design and update the VP scheme of the company from time to time.
- Carry out OTR for promotions for mid and senior level employees annually for high achievers and high potential.
- Design overall framework for the training function in terms of monitoring the training systems design, adherence to budgets and returns on training investments.
- Design, develop and implement development programs for supervisory staff, first time managers middle managers, and leadership team.
- Implement a Continuing Education program for high achievers.
- Build and update a career progression framework for white collar employees.
- Build and implement a performance improvement plan for employees identified for PIP.
- Design on the go engagement surveys for dipstick engagement evaluation. Partner with external agencies for running engagement surveys for white collar employees as per requirement.
- Aligning policies to the defined competency framework of the organization
- Implementation of an efficient HRIS system. Maintaining HR MIS for their division as per the MIS formats laid down and ensuring that the targeted numbers are in line with the overall HR plan.
- Responsible for all life cycle activities for their units namely : confirmations, attendance, separations, performance reviews, employee query resolution etc
- Ensuring participation and communication on various development programs being run for different role holders across their unit eg. Supervisory Dev Program, Mid Mgmt. Dev. Program and Leadership Dev Program
- Responsible for implementing the grievance redressal system for both white and blue collar employees as per laid down process and reviewing issues on a periodic basis.
- Develop and update policies related to employee life cycle processes.
- Responsible for payroll administration, benefits administration ; its compliance and documentation. Managing employee queries on compensation related matters
- Ensure that all statutory and compliance requirements are addressed comprehensively.
- Ensuring compliance to all buyers' social and technical compliances. Maintaining documentation for these.
- Address any gaps/adverse observations on an immediate basis.
- Build and sustain positive relationships with key government/external officials.
- Responsible for skill grading and pay structure fixation for all new hires.
- Onboarding and induction of blue collar employees .
- Performance management for blue collar employees. Designing and implementing productivity linked rewards for blue collar workforce.
- Establish a calendar for welfare activities, system for welfare and grievance redressal and communication through town halls and various other means.
- Carry out periodic engagement surveys to assess engagement and design and implement remedial action.
- Design, develop and implement a program for building capability to move workers to supervisory roles.
- Driving effective Industrial relations for driving welfare programs, communication, town halls, fun@ work and various educational and informational campaigns.
Skill Sets :
- MBA ( HR) with 15+ years of experience ; of which the last 3 should have been in an independent capacity of handling both HR and ER in a manpower intensive manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of statutory and labour compliances.
- Previous experience in designing and implementing key HR policies, processes, leading some critical HR Transformation projects, proven performance management and rewards mgmt. experience.
- Exposure to working on an HRIS platform.
- Good experience in in Talent Acquisition and Training & Development and ability to work on metrics to track overall business efficiency and productivity.
- Strong communication and influencing.
- Strong team management and development experience.
- High adaptability and interpersonal sensitivity.
- Ability to collaborate well across functions and hierarchies to drive difficult agenda.
- Resilience and strong follow through.
- Strong at HRIS analytics and the MS Office suite of products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.