Senior Recruiter at New Era India
Views:3179 Applications:488 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Head - Human Resources - IT services (12-18 yrs)
Looking for HR Head for a IT services company
- Hire will be a key member of India leadership team, with dual reporting to Country Head India and US HR Director.
- Responsible to formulate Human Resources and Talent Management Strategy for 400 employee base organization and alignment to Global HR Objectives.
- Will Handle a team of HR Professionals to cultivate a unified and a value based HR Programs.
- Accountable to manage India Talent Expansion plan and fulfill the Staffing requirement of key talent and metrics driven hiring approach
- Rationalize Talent Management, leadership development and performance based compensation program to address the employee turnover and creating talent pipeline for leadership roles.
- Responsible for Employee Learning Framework
- Design OD interventions such as Growth Program & Employee wellness, safety and Engagement Program
- Engage with Big4 Consulting for Benefits & Compensation benchmarking
- Drive Global Recognition framework that encompasses India, US & UK Region
- Manage 360- leadership feedback process to ensure effective leadership development focus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.