Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:995 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Human Resources - IT Product & Services (10-15 yrs)
Head Human Resources- IT Product & Services
- Developing and implementing HR strategies & initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Bridging management & Employee Relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues. Managing the recruitment & selection process.
- Our client is scaling up. Hence looking for a leader who could build and lead People Function
- You will have a unique opportunity to build upon and scale the culture built by the founder
- You will be part of the core group defining the strategy and vision of the company.
- Your role will not just be confined to people function but also spills over on the business side since consulting is an important part of the business, which is completely people led.
- Experiment and bring new ideas to the table in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Learning & Development.
- Build a great workplace, something as Founder wishes to be proud of.
- Values, purpose and all the things everyone talks about and more importantly ensuring that the organization is living those values.
- Building metrics driven Talent Acquisition function is a very important part of this responsibility
Qualification And Experience:
1. 10-15 years of experience in HR/People Function
2. Must have experience growing a tech company from small 0-20 people into 3-digit workforce
3. Hands on experience in tech hiring and willingness to get down into trenches
4. Quick learner and ability to grow with the company
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader