HR at Northcap Services Private Limited
Views:1004 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Head - Human Resources - IT - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI (12-16 yrs)
Head - HR
We have an opening with a leading MNC in the digital transformation arena, serving worldwide with end-to-end IT solutions for a Head of HR based in Gurgaon with a mandatory exp. of IT services of 10 yrs in HR. In case keen pls call Meeta at 9811967450
The person will be responsible to define and drive the company's culture, lead the Compensation & Benefits, R&R, Payroll, Leadership Hiring and the HR Business Partner function for 3,500+ associates spread across Americas, MEA and APAC region.
Head of HR will work closely with the Chief People Officer to:
- Define the HR strategy for the company including the culture proliferation roadmap, and execute
- Take a lead role in transforming and strengthening the organisational culture, ensuring that the company mission, values and business principles are displayed
- Develop and implement strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development
- Execute a plan for diversity, equality, and inclusion that aligns with company mission, values, business strategy and commitments.
- Drive the continuous improvement agenda with focus on engagement & welfare activities, maximising productivity, devolving HR responsibilities to line managers and building leadership capability.
- Structure the compensation & benefits for all cadres including Sales, Delivery, Consulting, Service Lines, Verticals, Regions, Technical talent and other corporate functions. Manage the Annual and periodical appraisal cycles.
- Work with the CEO and Chief People officer on designing the organization design, run the leadership capability assessment program and defining & managing the leadership succession, coaching and hiring needs
- Lead a team of HR Business partners to support all units & functions across the organization through the hire to retire process
Interested leaders should have:
- 15+ years of experience in HR across C&B, HRBP and Leadership hiring & engagement roles
- 10+ years of HR experience in the IT services domain
- MBA in HR from Tier-1 B-schools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure of working and managing teams across the globe
- Zeal to work in a fast-growing entrepreneurial setup
- Experience in managing a team size of 10+ across regions & cultures
Location: Gurugram, NCR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.