Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:1006 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Human Resources - IT (15-20 yrs)
- The Head of Human Resources is primarily concerned with providing strategic advice, guidance and leadership across the Organization on all aspects of the key risk areas of Human Resources. He/ she will be expected to lead the strategic development across the range of Human Resource areas and be required to ensure that HR policies and procedures are in line with the needs of the Organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR processes, procedures and best practices: working with senior business management and the HR leadership (local and global)
- Function as a trusted advisor to business leaders
- Partner with business leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, performance assessment, skills assessment and development, rewards & recognition, associate engagement programs, compensation & benefits.
- Provide dynamic and effective leadership and day to- day management of the department & operational activities
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Ensuring HR Compliance in lieu with the legal- laws & regulations.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Post graduate in HR with 15+ years of experience.
- 7 or more years as a Head of HR for a global mid sized company.
- Business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Demonstrated strengths in communication management, business partnership and collaboration.
- Experience assessing management and executive level talent.
- Experience working in an environment of high innovation and ownership requiring strong multi-tasking abilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.