Co-Founder at SpadeTalent Consulting LLP
Views:1016 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
Head - Human Resources - International School (12-18 yrs)
Head HR with one of the leading International school
To oversee all aspects of the Human Resources operations of the school and to develop high caliber and strategic approach to the recruitment, development, management, and retention of outstanding staff through effective career planning, performance management, and progression strategies and to oversee the management of culture change in these domains at the school.
1. Drive the end-to-end people manifesto, providing overall leadership and guidance to the HR function across talent acquisition, HR Operations, HR Practices, Performance Management, Employee Engagement to Learning and Development and Talent Management.
2. Strategizing and leading a productive end-to-end recruitment strategy which will include pipeline, sourcing, attracting, engaging, and acquiring the best talent.
3. Managing the employee life cycle from Planning for Onboarding, Onboarding, Grievances, Compliances, Leaves, PMS, R&R, Employee Engagement, Exit to Internship Processes
4. Develop organizational processes and policies that are in line with best practices.
5. Preferably MBA HR with experience in Heading HR generalist roles(HR Operations, Human Resource Management, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Team Management) .
6. 12+ years of experience in independently handling the HR in the development sector.
Preferred from Education Sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.