Recruitment Partner at Rian Placements
Views:1269 Applications:453 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Human Resources - InsuranceTech Startup (6-13 yrs)
Head of HR
Level: Senior Management
Reporting to: Founder CEO / Chief Peoples Officer
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Building effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders to define & lead initiatives to support the achievement of business goals.
- Work towards the implementation and execution of key HR strategies and initiatives.
- Engage with team members to ensure that the day to day operations are run smoothly.
- Preparation of MIS reports and present the same as and when needed.
- Drive End to End Recruitment and be a talent partner to all business.
- Responsible for entire life cycle of Recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer discussion and on boarding process.
- Managing multiple stakeholders eg. Operations, Product, Sales, Business, Finance and Accounts team.
- Should have a very strong understanding of various channels of recruitment / Sourcing eg. employee referral programme, internet, print, resourcing partners and technology.
- Managing external vendors / sourcing partners.
- Engage and connect with business heads regularly, to provide updates, seek business inputs and to understand business requirements and identify key agenda items to be addressed with a monthly/ quarterly focus (such as attrition management, on-the ground engagement etc.)
- Collaborate with different stakeholders within the organization to ensure that the defined objectives and goals of the organization are met.
- Responsible for full employee life cycle management, talent acquisition, employee relations, employee engagement, performance management , HR operations and HR compliances. - Manage the appraisal process and set annual employee performance goals in consultation with the management.
- Must have at least 6 + years in the HR domain and at least 2 years in a start-up.
- MBA in HR from any of the top tier colleges will be preferred.
- Excellent communication and articulations skills and must have an analytical bent of mind.
- Ability to manage different stakeholders - Departmental heads, CXO Team, Vendors etc
- Must be aware of industry best practices.
- Innovative mindset, capable of driving process innovation and optimizing operations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Experience of leading a small team.
- Willing to be hands on and lead by example.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.