Consultant at Future Leap
Views:970 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Head - Human Resources - Insurance Tech Firm (6-8 yrs)
Head HR - Insurance Tech
What We are Looking For:
We are looking for a mature, efficient, friendly, and empathetic HR professional who takes pride in being a part of the human resources team that is always working toward creating an inclusive and happy work environment. You will work closely with the CPO/CEO and play a central role in developing the teams across the company functions at a high-growth, early-stage funded start-up. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of millions of underserved Indians.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Building effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders to define & lead initiatives to support the achievement of business goals.
- Work towards the implementation and execution of key HR strategies and initiatives.
- Engage with team members to ensure that the day-to-day operations are run smoothly.
- Preparation of MIS reports and present the same as and when needed.
- Drive End to end-to-end recruitment and be a talent partner to all businesses.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of the Recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer discussion and onboarding process.
- Managing multiple stakeholders eg. Operations, Product, Sales, Business, Finance and Accounts team.
- Should have a solid understanding of various channels of recruitment / Sourcing eg. employee referral programme, internet, print, resourcing partners and technology.
- Managing external vendors/sourcing partners.
- Engage and connect with business heads regularly to provide updates, and seek business inputs and to understand business requirements and identify key agenda items to be addressed with a monthly/ quarterly focus (such as attrition management, on-the ground engagement etc.)
- Collaborate with different stakeholders within the organization to ensure that the defined objectives and goals of the organization are met.
- Responsible for full employee life cycle management, talent acquisition, employee relations, employee engagement, performance management, HR operations and HRcompliances.
- Manage the appraisal process and set annual employee performance goals in consultation with the management.
- Must have at least 6 + years in the HR domain and at least 2 years in a start-up.
- MBA in HR from any of the top-tier colleges will be preferred.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills and must have an analytical bent of mind.
- Ability to manage different stakeholders - Departmental heads, CXO Team, Vendors etc
- Must be aware of industry best practices.
- Innovative mindset, capable of driving process innovation and optimizing operations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Experience of leading a small team.
- Willing to be hands on and lead by example.
- Be a part of a well-funded, high growth insure tech startup
- Opportunity to create large-scale impact
- Competitive market salary
- Health insurance
- Flexible and fun work environment