Director at Connexio Search
Views:3216 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Head - Human Resources - Healthcare Startup (10-12 yrs)
This well-funded start up is a leading healthcare platform.
The Head of HR will enhance the organization's human resources by strategizing and working with the business heads to plan and implement human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business and its performance drivers in order to develop and deliver effective HR programs and practices
- Direct the strategic framework for training and development, performance evaluation, retention strategy, IR, staffing, induction and on-boarding, talent planning, employee engagement etc.
- Lead and drive organizational & engagement diagnosis through structured initiatives like surveys, employee conversations etc.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards and oversee statutory compliance
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required, while promoting HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Travel across company locations to oversee HR practices among staff across levels
- 10 years- minimum experience in HR (healthcare experience is not mandatory)
- Prior exposure to IR is a must (wage settlements, legal and labour cases, etc.)
- Some start up experience is a plus, not mandatory
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, with an adaptive mind-set and ability to apply structure and strategy in a rapidly evolving environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Be updated on HR best practices in the industry
- Ability to lead and build a team as required
- PG/MBA - HR from a reputable institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.