Head - Human Resources - FMCG/Telecom/Insurance/Manufacturing (8-13 yrs)
Head - Human Resources - 2009 Batch onwards / Kolkata or Patna
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for interacting with all levels of management to understand & translate business requirements into overall people strategy, in addition to managing all facets of Human Resources with regard to talent acquisition.
- To manage cost effective quality hiring across all departments.
- Supervising complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
- Optimizing the employee salaries on par with other region cum industrybase.
- Campus recruitment on - line recruitment, referral recruitment while optimizing the sourcing cost.
- Networking with effective sources institutional heads (B - Schools) for manpower acquisition.
- Ensuring resolution of employee grievances by adopting methods like counselling and establishing works committees.
- Formulating and implementing best HR practices, policies & initiatives aiming at employee welfare and retention.
- Handling the entire performance appraisal process across levels and establishing a framework for substantiating performance appraisal systems linked to reward management.
- Introducing new and innovative ways of appraisal there by offering a 360 - degree view to the organization.
- Curating and implementing training and development programs based on both the organization's and the individual's needs as well as developing effective induction programs.
- Preparing and submitting the Annual Personnel Budget for all personnel costs and Headcount to the management.
- Working as an In - charge of payroll administration and to make all necessary co -ordination to ensure a smooth and efficient operation (variable compensation, overtime & special payments).
- Working in adherence to all the statutory acts related to the Shops and Establishments Act.
- Ensuring and coordinating adherence to the POSH and POCSO policies of thecompany.
- MBA/PGDM from Tier-1/2 B-School in HR batch
- 8+ year experience as an HR Business Partner
- Prior experience managing sales teams will be preferred
- Excellent people management skills
- Prior Experience of working with large and young sales team
- Deep understanding of human resources policies and procedures
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Analytical and goal oriented
Education: 2009-2014 MBA from TIer1/2 institute
Location: Patna, Kolkata