Senior Manager at Select Global Solutions LLP
Views:2836 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Human Resources - FMCG/Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Our client has a diversified business and has a presence in India and Africa.
Qualification: Graduate+ MBA-HR
- 10 to 15 years of experience, of which at least three years in independent HR head role in a mid-sized company;
- Experience of working in Africa a must.
- Experience of working with Promoters directly
- Experience of supporting the promoters in professionalizing the organization
- Experience in building local talent in international environments
- The position would be based in Mumbai and travelling to African/International locations.
He will have full responsibility and accountability for strategic and operational HR for all Units of the Group across all countries including Checking attendance, Employment Manuals, Offer Letters, Training of Staff.
- Effective HR planning & timely recruitment of competent professionals (expats & non-expats) - (Measured by)
- Every Business & Country has an HR Plan at the time of deciding Business Budget
- Turnaround time for completion of recruitment is defined and adhered in all recruitments
- Replacement of Expats with talented and competent non-expats in all countries in a planned and time-bound and phased manner - (Measured by)
- Have a plan for localization of expat roles in a time-bound and phased manner
- Implement it as per plan (numbers and timelines to be adhered as per plan)
- Effective administration of Expat HR Policies and review as required for all locations - (Measured by)
- HR policy for relevance and industry savvies, reviewed and revised (if required) within 3 months of joining
- Effective process in place to share the policies with the employees
- Ensure effective performance management and bonus strategies and structures are developed and implemented - (Measured by)
- Performance Management policy for the Group decided in discussion with all stakeholders within 3 months of joining
- KRAs are drawn up for all expats at the start of the financial year
- Performance Reviews and Bonus decisions are completed by a first quarter following the end of financial year
Responsibility: Selected candidate will be responsible to manage all aspects of HR Management of the Group across its operations in India, Nigeria and any other Countries as required. Will also oversee HR aspects of Indian operations at a strategic level.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.