Co-Founder at The Bridge Associates
Views:3458 Applications:1061 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:799
Head - Human Resources - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
- Driving core delivery of the entire gamut of HR function that includes talent acquisition, performance management, incentive design, capability building, talent management, employee engagement & wellbeing, rewards & recognition, contract workforce management, employee relation, employee communication and HR due diligence.
- Partnering with sales, ops function leaders to design & execute the people agenda in alignment with business strategy. This role incumbent will assist the sales organization in reaching its revenue targets by ensuring sales and sales support team are staffed with the right people.
- The HRBP shall closely work with the sales team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for sales workforce. It will also include strategic staffing, improving overall org design and structure, providing change leadership and supporting day to day operations as well as on going process improvement
- Provide guidance and input in channel restructuring, work force planning and succession planning. Work closely with the leadership team to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
- Looking for a candidate with MBA HR with minimum 15 years of HR experience, out of which at least 3-5 years in Sales HR environment. Preferably within FCMCG, but open to look at top talent from outside the industry. (Pharma, Telecom)