Partner at Talent Monitor
Views:1286 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:187
Head - Human Resources - EdTech (15-20 yrs)
- Build HR function that partners the business with a growth mindset while setting a strong foundation of people operations and best-in-class people practices.
- Partner with the CEO office to achieve an alignment between business and people strategies thereby promoting a culture of high-performance and operational excellence.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the leadership of each business unit to meet key organizational objectives.
- Coach business heads on leadership, change management, talent engagement, and for a high-performance and growth-oriented mindset.
- Design and implement holistic HR initiatives to meet short & long-term business requirements with focus on key areas like talent management & development, managerial & leadership capability development, high organization engagement & connect, domain-oriented expertise development, productivity management among others.
- Facilitate the development of annual operational plan for all the business units and drive productivity through effective resource planning, eliminating non-value-adding activities, rightsizing, and downsizing.
- Ensure effective implementation of strategic initiatives through smart organizational design and strong change management practices.
- Enabling high organizational engagement that drives sustainable growth and employee satisfaction.
- Establish strong people data analytics vertical for organization enablement and to promote data-driven decision-making.
- Build a high-performing and engaged team that is capable of supporting high growth environment of the business.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Attitude:
- 15 years of relevant experience with at least 5+ years in leading HR functions for SMEs or HR Business Partnership of a business division in a larger company
- Exposure to tech industry is preferred.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial mindset to assist the CEO office and the company board in taking informed people & business decisions.
- Masters Degree preferably in Human Resources Management.
- Efficient communication, sound collaboration, critical thinking, and leadership capabilities to enhance organizational performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.