Head - Human Resource - Startup - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (8-12 yrs)
Industry - Real Estate / Property
Category - HR
Skills - HR Head, HRBP, XLRI, TISS, SCMHRD, SIBM, MDI
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - It's an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing industry leader in a HR Head role and drive the agenda to manage high caliber talent and drive organization growth.
Client Details :
- Our client is a fast growing profitable start-up in the B2B space with presence across all major cities in India.
- They are currently looking for a young HR professional to manage the HR team spread across multiple cities and drive the agenda to manage high caliber talent.
- Reporting in the founder and CEO, you will manage a team of HR professionals across cities and responsible to implement HR policies.
- You be be responsible to manage end to end HR including HR Operations, talent acquisition, employee engagement, L&D, HRIS etc.
- You will also develop and drive and organizational culture that fosters collaboration and innovation. You will also work closely with the business to run innovative programs for organization/employee engagement.
- Around 10 years' experience post-tier-1 MBA as human resources professional with minimum 5+years' in a team-leading role.
- HR professionals with prior experience of working in large established organizations and subsequently with a start-up would be preferred.
Job Offer :
It's an excellent opportunity to work with the new age organization with a strong pedigree in a leadership role driving change across the industry.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nikhil Jaiswal on +91 80 6826 6810
Contact - Nikhil Jaiswal - +91 (0) 124 452 5451
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.