Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:5168 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Head - Human Resource - Startup (11-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Head HR for a client based at Jaipur.
Location : Jaipur
Education : MBA HR
CTC : 18 L - 20 L - Open to discussion for the Right Candidate
Exp : Post grad/MBA (Pedigree College) in Human Resources and 11+ years of experienced HRBP, preferably with a background in a Startup organisation.
Working Conditions : Regular, 6 days working
Skills : Excellent communication skills, Negotiation skills, Analytical and Goal orientation, Excellent people management skills, Stakeholder Management
Candidates should be willing to adapt, to innovate, to take initiative, to think beyond conventional dogma, ability to work towards transforming the work culture of the organisation.
ROLE DEFINITION :
Lead the HR function and be key member of the leadership team and work closely with key stake holders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met.
The primary responsibilities are as below, but is not limited to:
1. Develop and implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
2. Partner with leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
3. Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
4. Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
5. Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
6. Provide hands-on, full-cycle recruitment support to business teams
7. Partner with senior stakeholders and hiring managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes
8. Exposure to both small and large setups.
9. Ability to think strategically coupled with a willingness and desire to apply tactical and functional knowledge.
10. Strong direct and indirect management and leadership experience - demonstrated ability to coach others around management guidelines and leadership principles.
11. Flexible and self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership for the quality of work and impact.
12. Strong relationship building skills - able to establish credibility quickly.
13. Fast decision making combined with hands-on mentality.
14. Excellent organizational skills - able to effectively prioritize workloads for self and the team and ensure others meet defined timescales and deliverable
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo Word (Docx) resume with the below mentioned details :
Current Residence Location :
Ok to relocate to Jaipur ( reason pls) :
Family set up :
MBA Passout Year & Institute :
Is your MBA full time :
Total Exp :
Employee/ process strength you are currently catering to :
Industries worked in :
Current Organization :
Current Design :
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Min NP you will be required to serve (Buyout options, Leaves etc) :
DOB & Age :
Gaps in Career / Education if any :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.