Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:4267 Applications:375 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Head - Human Resource - Pharma (12-18 yrs)
- Work closely with the management on Human Resource services, policies, and programs for the organization.
- Individual will be responsible for Leave, Time Office and payroll for the organization.
- Experience in managing the Performance Appraisal System for the organization
- Ensure all required legal & statuary compliance are completed within timelines.
- Should be experienced in handling Employees Grievances.
- Work on Enquiries & Disciplinary actions as per policy
- Adept at handling day to day activities in co-ordination with internal / external departments for smooth business operations
- Coordinate & enable quality hiring (collaborate with functional heads on manpower planning/needs)
- Work on employee engagement & welfare across the offices
- Training & Development - help set up relevant programs & topics as a part of employee skill development
- Prepare the monthly MIS & share the reports with the leadership
- Manage contract staffing at the plant
- Manage complete IR for the company, including employee relations, negotiation, settlements etc.
- Work on departmental budget periodically and implement ways to ensure budget compliance
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process at corporate office, R&D centres, Plants
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Lead a team to ensure robust HR practices within the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.