Manager at Associated Search Pvt Ltd
Views:652 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Human Resource - Manufacturing Plant (18-23 yrs)
Heading HR Corporate with IR reporting to Management.
Expert in Plant HR
Should have handled 5 + Manufacturing plants.
- Responsible for assisting in ensuring fair and sustainable Industrial relations with independent responsibility for providing personnel services to various departments and provide HR support.
- To facilitate implementation of recruitment plan and to ensure that systematic and continuous managerial training and development is undertaken.
- Enhance, implement and sustain HRM interventions at the Factory, which are in sync with the overall strategy for ITD.
- Managing and revamping HR guidelines and company level policies by actively engaging with all stakeholders.
- Focusing on capability building and designing new initiatives in the field of career pathing, talent management, succession planning, grading and levelling.
- Evaluating compensation structure and total rewards strategy and overseeing annual internal and external benchmarking.
- Working regularly on cost impact analysis and compensation ratios to evaluate budgeting and accurate payroll input year long.
- Being an engine for HR Analytics and working closely with the senior business stakeholders as a problem solver for all strategic business issues
- Excellent communication skills and hindi fluency are mandatory
- 18 - 23 Yrs relevant experience. Heading HR department.