Deputy Manager - HR at Skopeindia Business Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1550 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Human Resource - Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
Salary : Upto 15 LPA
- A keen planner, strategist and implementer with executing abilities in devising HR activities and focusing on adding value to business growth. Consults with business partners to align human resources strategy and programs with the organization's strategy while supporting SHINGORA's mission, vision and values.
- Leadership development for senior Management: Facilitating and monitoring the coaching and mentoring initiatives for Senior Management with the help of Internal or external training
- Design, develop and drive OD interventions, strategies, processes that are aligned to the business and corporate frame work / philosophy. Driving all Change Management Initiatives. Incorporate and apply new OD concepts, tools and practices for the business. Also, Develop succession and career plan strategies as and when required.
- Ensure communication strategy with employees across organization is consistent and reflects the organizations vision and values.
- Identifying strategies for employee engagement that impacts retention of employees. Participating in various engagement surveys (Internal and External), execution of the findings
- Serve as strategic partner to management by integrating HR strategies into organization's overall mission and operational strategy.
Performance Management & Audit :
- Training, Branding and communication of the PMS process. Strategies to help grow hi performing talent.
- Work with the HR team to develop, co-ordinate, implement and audit all HR activity within the department and across the organization.
- Responsible for designing KRA's & appraisal process in coordination with various departments' heads & implementing the same.
Manpower Planning :
- Co-ordinating manpower planning, recruitment, transfers, selection, framing job profile, induction on long & short term basis and transfers.
- Operation and Development of Human Resources Management Systems; Strategic Planning; Job Analysis, Job Descriptions and Specifications.
- Responsible for monitoring new employees, assessing the existing staff by performance appraisal system, recognizing the employees and holding monthly & annual employee reorganization functions.
Training & Development :
- Identifying the Training needs across levels by analysis based on appraisal reports, feedbacks & conducting various training programs.
- Conceptualizing & designing Training programs & Development initiatives for improved productivity, building capability and quality enhancement.
- Interfacing with Training solution providers and facilitators for conducting seminars, workshops & training and responsible for follow-ups and training appraisals.
- Responsible for creating a team of trained personnel for managing the plant in case of emergency by educating the on policies & procedures.
Compensation & Benefit :
Developing/updating and implementing compensations plans, reward & recognition schemes, HR policies and communicating them across the organization at all levels.
Employee Relations, Compliances & Legal Affairs :
- Legal Compliances, liaising with government authorities & updating the management on the same
- Complying with provisions of various labor legislations and filing of various returns under labour laws.
- IR & Disciplinary actions handling Vigilance Cases, Discipline cases, grievances; attending conciliation's & courts.
- Preparing reply of charge sheets, holding domestic enquiries, award of punishment etc. and further, handover of the case to legal cell, if court cases arise..
- Coordinating for Full & final settlements ensuring adherence to all norms with maintenance of discipline, LTA, etc.
- Leave & Attendance records & handling personal files of employees. Compensation benefits, handling contractors, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Medical benefits etc.
Industrial relations :
- Negotiating and liaising with unions as per the need
- Ensure Dispute resolution - industrial action - collective action - the management of these events with the least damage to the business
- Dispute resolution - individuals' issues and problems - can involve legally sensitive matters
- Answering industrial relations queries from management and employees.
- Liasoning with Government departments like electricity board, pollution control board, municipal corporations, directors of factories and compliance under the rules specified by above mentioned department.
Inter & Intra Team Management :
- Foster a culture of exchanging, connecting and sharing knowledge and best practices in the service of our clients who face a fast changing regulatory environment.
- Over see Human resource team, Interact with various levels of corporate management.
- Address and bring resolution to performance issues and other personnel issues as needed.
- Outstanding solve with head office sales team, factory or suppliers, deal with any complain if any.
- Identify skill deficit among the team members and develop competencies through various training and development options.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.