Head - Human Resource - Manufacturing (15-18 yrs)
Head of HR (GM Level)
- The - Head - Human Resources should be a dynamic, self-motivated, mature talent, responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic directions of the organization.
- The person will focus on continuous organizational transformation. Will lead growth year on year specifically in the areas of recruitment, talent management, diversity, organizational development and change, performance management, and training.
- The Head - Human Resources will provide strategic leadership by articulating HR needs to the leadership team and driving necessary plans across the organization.
- The position holder will be reporting to the MD of the organization. Will be the part of the Senior Management Team for leading the organization to the next level of growth and expansion.
1. Enable the organization to be the leading and the most loved organisation through its people practices
2. Plan, Formulate and Develop short term and long term HR strategies ensuring long term viability of business
3. Develop and implement HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
4. Function as a strategic business advisor to the leadership/senior management of each business unit regarding key organizational and management priorities.
5. Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, engagement, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits etc.
6. Should be well versed with HR Compliances and Labour Relations Laws.
7. Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
8. Facilitate Organizational Development (OD) & leadership interventions in line with organizational needs for enhancing organizational effectiveness.
9. Strategize and implement a learning and development agenda in consultation with the Business leaders and MDs that helps create a talent pipeline for future requirements.
10. Oversee HR Operations that ensure a seamless experience for all employees.
11. Implement appropriate technology platforms for HR process to provide ease of management to all, including the front line employees.
12. Adept at analytics and data based decision making for people practices and helping management in taking business decisions through insightful analysis on people data.
13. Create data supported HR Decision Making
14. Technology supported analytics based HR culture.
15. Help establishing the ROI of the HR practices and initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with other business leaders and support in people related matters for effective business decisions related to their respective departments.
- Coach and Mentor Leaders
- Develop strong HR Team for effective Business HR support.
- Keep the HR team motivated and driven to achieve the business goals and serve customers (internal and external).
- Groom leaders in the functional area who could take up larger roles in the organization in future.
- Coach, motivate and guide team in achieving performance targets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.