Head - Human Resource - Manufacturing (10-20 yrs)
Looking for an HR Head for Manufacturing Organisation
Work Location : Hyderabad
- Incumbent will responsible for consolidating specialized activities under specialist roles as Centers of Excellence (COEs), rather than distributing small amounts of redundant work across multiple generalists. This role has responsibility of APAC & MEA.
- Performance Management System - Annual Goal Setting Process, Performance Appraisals, Individual Development Plans
- Learning and Development - Training Strategy, Training Need Identification, and Developing Training Programs - Trainers & Contents, Training Program Implementation to Achieve average 3 days training per employee. Training Effectiveness measurement
- Talent Management - Talent Acquisition, Talent Review, Succession Planning, Competency Assessment, HiPO Programs.
- Employee Engagement - Employee Engagement Activities, Participation in Employee Engagement Survey and Action Implementation on Employee Feedbacks
- Rewards and Recognition - Management and upgrade of Qtrly and Annual R&R Process
Candidate Profile :
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent on process approach
- Have worked as Trainer atleast for 5 years and have independently or with little guidance implemented training process - Need Identification - Planning - Designing - Content writing - Implementation
- MBA with atleast first division in class 10, 12, graduation and in MBA.
- Experience of minimum 10 years with Global ( APAC) exposure . 3-5 years of work experience in a manufacturing organization is must.
- Preferably from MNC