Engagement Manager at Bay Steeds Associates
Views:1523 Applications:574 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Head - Human Resource - IT/ITeS (8-16 yrs)
The roles and responsibilities are mentioned below :
- He/ She will be responsible for design, develop and implement the HR policies and procedures.
- Developing the people strategy and executing against this to drive an innovative, high growth international business.
- Among other things, this will involve the development of effective training programs (induction, mid & senior management, board), and career planning for staff.
- Working as an effective member of the leadership team to set and review overall company direction and operations.
- The management of a team who oversees all day-to-day HR functions across all offices (recruitment, development, on-boarding, remuneration and benefits, compliance, employees safety & welfare etc).
- Will be part of the management team and act as a trusted advisor to the Founders and the other leaders on issues of organizational design, culture building, learning and development, recruiting and processes.
- The Head of Human Resources will be responsible for building and ingraining the values-driven culture and for developing and executing talent strategies in support of the business values and planned growth.