Lead - Outsourcing/Offshoring Vertical at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:1790 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Head - Human Resource - IT (13-18 yrs)
a. People Practices Strategy & Initiatives:
- Develop and lead the HR team ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and global HR initiatives and programs within the set HR budgets
- Build a learning Organization:
- Focus on leadership development and work closely with the management team.
b. Talent & Performance Management:
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system, putting the Talent Management framework in place, Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives
- Strategizing and Leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include selection, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs
c. Lead HR Business Partnering efforts:
- Implementing and standardising the employee life cycle processes (Recruitment, compensation and benefits, L&D, PMS etc.) and policies across all locations in India and abroad
- Creating & executing processes to manage the entire employee life cycle with the team
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
d. Coaching & Mentoring:
- Coaching and mentoring at a senior management level.
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
e. Talent Acquisition & Branding:
- Strategizing and Leading all Talent acquisition efforts for the organization which will include both campus and lateral hiring
- Drive strong visibility of the brand through enhanced employer branding
f. Towards a Learning Organization:
- Driving the culture building exercise and playing a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement and has strong team management skills
- Brings the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, have a bias for action - orientated on results
- High judgement in complex situations
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, writing skills
- High business acumen, expertise in org design to work backwards from business plans and translate insights into org structure, and succession planning
- Capability in establishing HR priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment.
- Analytical skills to build deep insights from data to identify potential challenges and opportunities for impact and a strong solution focus .
Candidates working with Product based IT org. preferred.