Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:1330 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
Head - Human Resource - IT (11-14 yrs)
Looking for Seasoned HR professional with 12-14 years of experience, who will play a key role in helping to Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as Performance management, Career planning, Grievance handling, compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including Talent acquisition, Performance management, Career planning, Grievance handling, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development.
- Collaborate with the business team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating talent management issues and solutions as appropriate.
- Manage the Organization's Development Program from Talent management perspective.
- Develop and build strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that learning and development initiatives are appropriately promoted and align with both team and organization-wide needs.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Experience & Skills :
- Key Areas of expertise into Performance management, Career planning, Grievance handling.
- Proven experience using a high touch and consultative approach: excellent relationship management and communication and influencing skills; ability to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction; self-starter with a solution-oriented mindset; ability to build and implement solutions from scratch in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Passionate about learning - understand the importance and value of investing in and developing people and sharing that knowledge; bring strong L&D experience and expertise to the team
- Understanding & experience of talent management initiatives. Openness to learn and help in other special projects in HR function.