Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:1717 Applications:628 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Head - Human Resource - IT (10-20 yrs)
Scope and Responsibilities :
This position includes responsibilities in the following areas :
- The person will serve as key strategic partner to the leadership team and the single point of contact for employees of the company
- S/he will be responsible for ensuring statutory compliances and reducing regulatory risks for the company
- S/he will design policies and implement the same for the India entity. Ensure benchmarking of best practices and local laws while designing these policies
- S/he will align HR programs / solutions to business goals and performance.
- S/he will drive employee relations, employee engagement, retention of employees, Compensation, Capability Building and Performance Management
- To ensure that the organization is equipped with the human capital required to support business priorities and growth
- S/he will be embedding a culture where employees feel motivated and excited coming to work everyday.
- In order to achieve the desired results, it will be critical for the candidate to ensure that the right people are in the right positions. This will entail emphasis on upgrading the capabilities of existing team, reassigning individuals based on competency fit and/or hire externally to fill talent gaps.
- Driving strong sense of integrity, ethics and culture in the organization by having tight controls and policies
- 10+ years of HR experience with experience in a strategic HR role
- Preferably an MBA or PG Diploma in HR from an institution of repute.
- HR Generalist skills in all areas of HR required;
- Sound knowledge of HR compliances and regulations