Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:1046 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Head - Human Resource - IT (10-14 yrs)
Title: Head of HR- US Product Company
Experience: 10 years - 14 Years
This position is responsible for aligning Company business objectives with employees and management in designated India business units and closely work with USA stake holders. This position owns the whole gamut of HR functions like Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement and Learning & Development for the 200+ strong IT folks /business team.
The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the person seeks to develop integrated solutions which takes care of both business unit & organization guidelines.
- Manages the engagement activities like Rewards & recognition program, weekly/monthly floor activities, regular meetings with the individuals from the business unit
- To establish and develop relationship with senior management and other HR Business Partners to understand the key resource issues and associated requirements to meet both current and future organizational challenges.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
We expect the candidate to lead the entire HR function single headedly, with some of the priority areas including:
- Employee Engagements
- Integration of HR Policies and Processes
- Performance Appraisal
- Payroll & Benefits
- All processes & policies pertaining to business function
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MBA in HR or marketing, with 10 years of experience in HR functions preferably across Engagement, Talent Acquisition & Training
- Experience in managing a team : Preferable
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Must be highly self-motivated, proactive and self-sufficient.
- High energy levels and passion to build world class HR services and must have start up cultural mindset